Monday, September 11, 2006

I Use My Ipod As Desktop Movie Player While It Is Just Lying Around

I was watching Shawshank redemption while posting all these, I like that movie a lot. Anyway, the reason for posting this is that, to show you the way i use my Ipod on my desktop. I just dont use my Ipod for listening to songs while traveling, but I also use it on my desktop as a movie player for my small TV that you can see in the picture. People usually ask me everytime "why did you need an Ipod?", I really dont understand why poeple have hard time in understanding the use of an Ipod and what all it can do.

BTW, to update the songs on my Ipod, I dont use iTunes, but instead I use a Winamp plugin called ml_pod, which is very easy to use. All you ned to do is "Right Click" and select Ipod to transfer the songs that you have selected.
iTunes Sucks.. i keep loosing songs accidentally, either by me, or by my brother who uses my Ipod sometimes. So I have uninstalled iTunes both in my brothers computer and in mine. And its only ml_pod which I use now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?